Thanks, William

The problem was due to the duplicated primary keys issue. So changing the
schema for the table resolved our issue.
But as per the documentation when we try to insert a row with the same
primary key values as an existing row, it should result in a duplicate key
error.
However, no error was thrown related to primary key duplication and the
query execution was successful.

--
Regards,
Geetika Gupta