In this case, if user runs a query with a WHERE clause that has 2
dimensions from the "aggregation group" & 2 dimensions from the "other 5
dimensions", Kylin will compute the results from the base cuboid, correct?
Or would it error out?

I can test it myself but I am being lazy -:) Looking for a quick answer
from the experts. Thanks for your help.