Hi,

I have a question about how Kylin compute degenerate dimensions, i.e., dimensions on the fact fable that do not need dimension lookup table. These type of these dimension is "Normal" by default but, What is the cost of add this dimensions? I guess they are not used on the cuboids concept because they are naturally combinated on fact table, so the question are:

 * Do they add appreciable complexity to the construction process of
   the cube?
 * Do they affect the query latency over cube built in any way?

Thanks in advance!

--

*Roberto Tardío Olmos*

/Senior Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant/
Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.28020 Madrid
Fijo: 91.788.34.10