Hi, ShaoFeng, what the configuration "kylin.server.mode=query" means?
I saw the behaviour too yesterday that the "query" node submitted cube and job
operations.

在2017年11月16 09时13分, "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofeng...@apache.org>写道:

Even in a Hadoop client node (or "edge node"), Kylin can run the job engine;
The behavior of submitting a job to Hadoop can happen on any node; you only
need properly install/configure the Hadoop client and configurations on it.

Hi Jxs,

In our case we have not not detectted that kylin.server.mode      affects
correct operating of Kylin in dedicated EC2 using an EMR      cluster.

Kind regards,