Thanks. The biggest number  has been writen in "Kylin Guide", but it may
affect query performance for hbase limit of KV cell size.  As there are
many cubes in the KYLIN , query server would fetch the dict from hbase many
times. Our hbase admin says, if a KV size is under about 500 KB, the query
perfmance can be guaranteed. So the dict size should be less than 500KB in
our env.

We may choose 1 million or half of that as the guide to use dict to ensure
the query perfmance