From: Billy Liu [mailto:billy...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:36 AM
To: dev <d...@kylin.apache.org>; user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Towards Kylin 2.3

Hello Kylin Dev & User community,

Last Kylin 2.2.0 release was on 3rd Nov 2017, three months ago. I'd like to
propose the next 2.3.0 release in the middle of Feb 2018. I volunteer to be the
release manager.

We already resolved 200+ issues during 2.3.0 developing cycle and many exciting
features. Thank you, the community.

I have already marked most of these issue with Fix Version to 2.3.0. If you
have some urgent or fixed-ready issues not in 2.3.0, please let me know. Let's
be together to work out a better Kylin.

A new docs23 directory is created also for the new feature documents.

This message is confidential and subject to terms at:
http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal
privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender
immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.