hello everyone!

my company prepare to use kylin for our olap platform.But in the process of
build kylin,we found a kerberos problem
My env:
kylin data source:main hadoop cluster(build for cloudera manager,kerberos is
enable)
hbase on hdfs:another cluster(build for ambari,no kerberos)
kylin client:kylin2.3.1

our idea :
use the main hadoop cluster for hive datasource and cube compute,at last the
cube to hfile insert into standlone hbase cluster

But we encounter probleam  in kylin
1,kylin on start init hbase connection??no need kerberos??
2,kylin load hive table,connect hive metastore(need kerberos)
3,kylin create hdfs client to get hive flat table size(need kerberos)

I check the kylin source code(2.3.1),edit the code to switch enable or disable
kerberos,But in concurrent env,it doesn't work

yu.wang
best wishes~~