Hi guys,

I have started using Kylin with our Zeppelin Notebook Server, we have
installed correctly the interpreter and we can run queries to the default
project specified in the interpreter settings:

The problem is when we try to set the project at the paragraph:
[image: image.png]
First paragraph fails with error 500, second paragraph has not specified
the project (learn_kylin) and executes fine.

Our Kylin version is 2.4.0
Zeppelin Version 0.7.3

Kylin interpreter settings are the default:
[image: image.png]

Am I writting the paragraph with incorrect syntax??

%kylin(learn_kylin)

select part_dt,count(*) from kylin_sales group by part_dt

Thanks in advance