Hi Team,

That’s great news, thanks very much for letting me know!

David

From: amareshwarisr . [mailto:amareshw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 December 2015 4:27 PM
To: Piyush Mukati (Data Platform) <piyush.muk...@flipkart.com>
Cc: Deepak Kumar Barr (Tech_BLR) <deepak.b...@flipkart.com>;
user@lens.apache.org; am...@apache.org; Pranav Agarwal <praag...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: jdbc connection string port

Hello Piyush,

Thanks for providing the patches. Can you create a jira and update the patches
on review board following
lens.apache.org/developer/contribute.html<http://lens.apache.org/developer/contribute.html>.

David, seems there are some bugs as fixed by Piyush in 2.4.0 release. We shall
get them fixed in 2.5.0. Meanwhile, if you can build the source and run, you
can use the patches provided by Piyush for your further work.

Thanks
Amareshwari

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Piyush Mukati (Data Platform)