Santiago,

Enable other services and resources also. You can look at
https://github.com/apache/lens/blob/master/lens-server/src/test/resources/lens-site.xml
as an example.

<property>
  <name>lens.server.servicenames</name>
  <value>session,query,metastore,scheduler,quota, savedquery </value>

  <description>These services would be started in the specified order
when lens-server starts up</description>
</property>

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Santiago Gimenez <santi...@aridosoftware.com