On 11/22/07, Viktor Klang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And also, is there a reason that RandomEvaluator isn't ised in
> TraverserFactory?

Oh, that old code. :) It's not used anymore. We added it way back in
the days for what turned out to be a corner case in the first project
we implemented on top of Neo. We haven't used it since, so I think
it's right to keep it out of the model. Well, at least to start with.
I'm very much a fan of keeping the API simple and clean and slowly add
the stuff that we *really* know is needed.

> (Sorry for asking alot of questions)

Not at all! Please keep asking!

Emil Eifrém, CEO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808