Well,
I think that taking a stepwise approach would be good enough for the
time being, just to see how much e.g. Jackrabbit would benefit from
Neo4j. So, IMHO, the SPI implementation would be a good start without
straingin teh resources available for this too much. As more peers are
getting interested, we can always expand on that, but the Jackrabbit
SPI impl would give a least working system.

/peter
GTalk: neubauer.peter
Skype peter.neubauer
ICQ 18762544