Hello,
  Neo is very cool.  Thanks!  I'm building my dissertation project in
Clojure on top of neo4j, and compared to my previous in memory graphs,
this is just going to be great.  I'm developing a platform for building
distributed systems and peer-to-peer overlay networks where you treat
the network structure and the relevant application data as a large graph
that can be traversed and operated on using a library of graph operators
and a distributed query processor.  Anyway, I don't want to waste
people's time for now, so I've got a few quick questions.

Is there a way to get an iterator over all nodes?  Also for all
relations?  It seems that disconnected nodes can be easily lost right
now, among other reasons to want this kind of feature.  I'm not
completely familiar with the source yet, but I was thinking the
IdGenerator could have a function that returns an iterator over the
currently used IDs, which could then be used by the NodeStore to lookup
only in-use records from the table.  If that works, I guess it could
probably be used for Relations and Properties as well.  Also, it seems
that the IdGenerator could possibly be made faster and more space
efficient by using a BitSet for the defragedIdList and releasedIdList...
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/BitSet.html)
Thoughts?  Am I maybe missing a way to do this already?  Would this be
something people want if I do it?

Second, is their a plan to integrate some of this indexing functionality
I see in the svn tree, like the B-Tree and/or Lucene stuff?  It seems
like having support for semantic layers on top of the storage layer
would help in many scenarios.  For example, I need to have globally
unique UUIDs for all nodes and edges that will never repeat...  For now
I'll try out the b-trees...

Thanks again for a very cool DB.

-Jeff

P.S.  I'm just getting things ported over from previous simulations and
experiments in Ruby and Common Lisp, but here is the git repository for
my Clojure project:

http://github.com/rosejn/clj-libs