Another thing you should know with the native sparql engine is that it
requires a well-populated MetaStructure to work correctly, i.e. a meta
model which knows how your data structure looks like (which predicates
refers to literals and which refers to other resources). We'll look
into how to deal with that dependency. What I'm saying is that you may
have problems getting answers with it if you don't supply it.

Did you see my other reply on that I could get results using your
first approach?

Best,
Mattias