It might just be that you're using java compiler version 1.4 or
something like that. You see, that method has a vararg in the end
which was introduced in java 1.5. So try setting you maven project (or
what you might use) to compile for java 1.5 or even 1.6 and it should
work.

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com