Well, basically it's the ame idea here. However the Shell have had
scripting support from day one for Groovy and Jython (can of course
add one for Ruby as well) using commands gsh and jsh respectively, but
I'm thinking more about a simple traverser command where you don't
want to hack a script just to do a simple traversal