Thank you for your response. I'm trying to understand the main concept, please
correct me if I am wrong.

For example, there are many users of an application and each represented as
"Node".  And each User has a "UserId" in RDBMS. I have checked "Node" class and
saw that there is a method called as " getId() " but I could not see "setId()"
for mapping the User in the RDBMS to neo4j.

Sample data: (UserId / Friends Ids)
1 - [2, 4]
2 - [1, 3]
3 - [10]
4 - [1, 3, 5]
5 - [3]

And I need to query " What are the all shortest paths from 1 to 10 for max
length 4 "
And results should be,

1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 10
1 -> 4 -> 3 -> 10
* 1 -> 4 -> 5 -> 3 -> 10 (It will not be shown because it exceeds the length 4).

You mean that it can be handled with neo4j, but how can I map each User in
RDBMS, to Nodes by their original Ids?

Thanks.