I am writing a prototype to link the relationships between people
based on cell call records.  I was hoping someone had a large graph
sample that dynamically generated 100M nodes \ people. Even if it was
something entirely different like a massive social graph ala linkin \
facebook, I could just add in the phone number property and my own
traversal code.

-Todd