In your framework, do all properties of a pojo get loaded when you load the
pojo by calling getProperty on the nodes? Looking fwd to learn more about
it.

On Jan 2, 2010 3:43 PM, "Avishay Orpaz" <avish...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Wow... it's becoming crowded out there. I'm also designing an
annotation-based persistence framework for neo4j. Hopefully, it will become
public (open source, of course) in a few days. Generally it follows the same
lines as jo4neo (a projects I learned about just recently). There are,
however, some noticable differences:
1. Transactions are left out of the framework, and their management is left
to the user
2. Relationships can also be mapped to POJOs
3. Embedded objects are not stored in serialized binary form. They can be
annotated and stored as key-value pairs, just like the main object.

There is more, but I'll like to hear about other features that can be
interesting in such a framework.

Avishay