Hi Neo4j Users,

I have a naive question, since I just began learning Neo4j.

I know how to find nodes where property key matchs value,

indexService.getNodes(key, value);

But I do not know the efficient way to find key < value, given the key is an
int property. In another thread, Tobias wrote several days ago:

If your queries are as simple as "give me all nodes where x>LOWER_LIMIT and
x<UPPER_LIMIT ordered by x", and you can reduce the x property to a long
integer value.

But I do not know how to , would you kindly give me a snapshot of code to
illustrate how to find all nodes where key < value.

Appreciate your help.

Zerony