Hi Subhash,
in
http://code.google.com/p/subwiz/source/browse/neo4jtryout/trunk/src/main/java/org/wiztools/neo4jtryout/NeoUtil.java
you are having both the LuceneIndex and LuceneFulltextIndex on the
same neo4j instance. Not sure if that works well together ...

    private static NeoService neo = new EmbeddedNeo("neodata");
    private static IndexService idx = new LuceneIndexService(neo);
    private static IndexService ftIdx = new LuceneFulltextIndexService(neo);

But anyway, I am not sure how the combination of different fields in
the Lucene Index works. We should document that better in the Wiki,
will answer later today on that!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology