Yeah, that helps. Thanks a lot

Francis,
we have not released the surrounding components that are not contained
in the APOC as compliant snapshots. That means, you should check out
trunk from svn for the interesting components with e.g.
svn co https://svn.neo4j.org/components/neo-rdf/trunk/ neo-rdf
mvn install
And then use that deployed local SNAPSHOT version (0.6-SNAPSHOT).
Is that ok for you?
Cheers,
/peter neubauer
COO and Sales, Neo Technology