From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:42 AM
To: Neo user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo] Neo In The Wild - Vizatweet

Thanks for all the comments so far and please feel free to
share/tweet/link/slashdot/digg/whatever you want with the link. I do welcome
feedback. Part of the reason I posted this in a pretty early release state
is because I want to see how people will use something like this and what
features would be most useful. I tried to stick with thejit because it was
javascript, but that seems to make a non-ideal experience on IE. If I keep
running into roadblocks with IE, I may have to switch to flash and use
flare.

Matt