There was a discussion of this last week, and I just wanted to add my
"wishlist" request that there be a method on Node to lookup a specific
relationship given the end node and relationship type (and, for that matter,
direction).it would be very useful in some of our domain scenarios!

It might also be useful to have a "node zapper" - a method to remove all
relationships on a node, then delete the node.

All of these are easy patterns to implement today, but it would be
convenient to have them in the core, and there are probably some
optimizations that could be done at that level.

Rick