Hi,

I'm new to neo4j. I successfully installed and went through the "getting
started" example.
I also installed neoclipse, which seems to be a nice tool to look at the
graphdb.

Nonetheless, I have a few questions.

1. How do I add nodes to an existing graph? So far, I created a simple graph
which stored in var/base and visible from neoclipse, however when I modify my
script to create additional nodes and relationship, changes are not visible in
neoclipse, although I quit neoclise prior to adding nodes and edges.

2. How do I list overall relationship? I found graphDb.getAllNodes() but not
graphDb.getAllRelationship(), nor graphDb.getNumberOfRelationship() to loop
through. Of course I understand that the prefered solution would be to traverse
the graph, but before going further in learning about neo4j, I just wanted to
check that node and edge creations succeeded.

3. What happen if I create a node that already exists - for instance when I
rerun my code? I get no error message on existing nodes, but new nodes are not
created either or at list not visible in neoclipse.

Thanks in advance for answers,

Pierre