Hi John,

 Thanks for the reply.  Consider a scenario like LinkedIn:
1) I wanna search for all profiles in linkedin matching "Neo4J"
2) Now i get, lets say 20 people having Neo4J on their profiles. So far so
good. But i wanna order these search results based on my order. Like first i
wanna search results from my direct contacts followed by next order results.

The worst case scenario is, once i get these search results, for each search
result profile, i need to traverse & find the path. But this take a lot of
time if i get 2 many search results. So somehow i wanna combine both Lucene
& traverse. Is this doable with Neo4J?

Hope i explained the problem. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
-Satish