Hi Craig,

while the Neo4j Scala project is not specifically tailored to Lift you
can use it just as easily in a Lift project as you can use "regular"
Neo4j in a Java EE project. Just instantiate the GraphDatabaseService in
the bootstrap code, encapsule your Domain logic etc.

Unfortunately my Scala / Lift knowledge is very limited so I cannot give
any more advice, but I've had this setup working previously.

Cheers,
Georg

Craig Taverner wrote on 01.03.2010 02:48:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been looking at Martin Kleppman's Scala
> projects<http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Scala>for neo4j to see if they
> can be used to help place neo4j behind a lift
> application, but I do not (yet) see any sign that these are for lift at all.
> I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get neo4j as the database for lift
> applications, and whether or not Martin's work is applicable to that
> scenario?
>
> Thanks, Craig

Georg M. Sorst
Dipl. Inf. (FH)