Hi,

I am searching for an optimal way to find a commonly connected nodes to a
set of nodes in a graph.

Consider the case where n1, n2, n3, n4 ,n5 are 5 nodes in a graph. These 5
are connected to the other nodes.
I need to find the nodes in the graph which are connected all above 5 nodes
optimally.

The solution which I can think of is like:
Find all the relationships(of a type, say KNOWS) of each of the above 5
nodes and get to know the node with minimum relationships say n3.
For each node connected to n3, find the nodes which are connected to all the
other four nodes. Which is our result set.

A similar link
http://lists.neo4j.org/pipermail/user/2010-February/002722.html provided
earlier in the other thread.
>From what I understood from the link, it is to know the products bought by
any of the customers who bought productX. Whereas, in my case, I need the
products which were bought by all the customers who bought product X . I am
not very sure how this solution can be extended to my case, if possible.

Is there any other way or a graph algorithm to solve this in a more optimal
way.

Thanks,
Sumanth