From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Dew
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 2:46 AM
To: user@lists.neo4j.org
Subject: [Neo] Javascript/JSON binding?

Hi, I'm new to this mailling list.  I just wondered if there was a
Javascript/JSON binding for Neo4j which made the database available to
NodeJS.

This could done as:
1. a C++ NodeJS plugin
2. JSON objects over TCP
3. JSON objects over HTTP (less efficient, could be extended for
browser-side with auth, transaction/session issues)
4. JSON objects over HTML5 websockets (though I don't think NodeJS has a
websockets CLIENT yet)

Any thoughts?

Chris.

--