From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Amir Hossein Jadidinejad
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:56 PM
To: neo4j
Subject: [Neo] Shut down the NeoClipse

Hi,
I can open the Neo4j perspective in Eclipse. It's great! But after change
the perspective to Java in order to modify the source code and run again, an
error is shown that say "Unable to lock store".
It seems that Neo4j does not shut down yet so I have to close the Eclipse
and run it again!
How can I shut down the NeoClipse after I see the output?!
Thanks.