Hi there!

Good work!

I suppose the best example I can think of is the couchdb default HTML
interface... Looks nice, but most importantly works very well. Some embedded
javascript to do things like expandable lists etc...

Cheers

Al

On 6 April 2010 10:28, Mattias Persson <matt...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We've just added a little (just super-plain and w/o css, so ugly) read-only
> HTML representation of the REST api. Do you guys know of any examples of
> nice layouts for these kinds of contents we could look at for inspiration?
>
> --
> Mattias Persson, [matt...@neotechnology.com]
> Hacker, Neo Technology
> www.neotechnology.com

Dr Alastair James
CTO James Publishing Ltd.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/914/163

www.worldreviewer.com

WINNER Travolution Awards Best Travel Information Website 2009
WINNER IRHAS Awards, Los Angeles, Best Travel Website 2008
WINNER Travolution Awards Best New Online Travel Company 2008
WINNER Travel Weekly Magellan Award 2008
WINNER Yahoo! Finds of the Year 2007

"Noli nothis permittere te terere!"