It means that while the Relationship exists, it's associated RelationshipType
no longer/not yet exists. Somehow a relationship got created for which the
RelationshipType has Id = 3, while there is no such RelationshipType in the
database, or at least the lookup of the name of the RelationshipType fails for
Id = 3.

It seems to me this is a state a consistent database should never be able to
get into.