I'm not sure why it's taking such a long time, it shouldn't be that slow.
I'll see if I can get time to look into that... but I don't know when
exactly. Have you ran it through a profiler yourself? I think that's a good
idea since I'm a little locked up right now :)

Maybe the answer is obvious once I can look at such an output from a
profiler!