Hi,
I'm using many serial custom DFS (not the neo4j built-in), limited in
depth, for each run. Then all the successive computations are in RAM
(eigenvector determination etc...). The big bottleneck is obviously
the access to the disk. The nodes of the graph have a high out-degree,
then the typical DFS in impegnative ...

Just a question: I'm using the read-only access mode to the graph-db.
When I try to map everything (just like u suggested) in the properties
serction I get many warning (cannot memory map ...). If i use lower
memory for this section (the half) everything works fine (without
warning). Why? It should always give me this warning ...

Best regards,
Lorenzo