From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Neubauer
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 1:06 PM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: [Neo4j] Cool graph problems, anyone?

Hi all,
I am thrilled to be able to present at http://berlinbuzzwords.de/ next
Monday. The plan is to talk about "5 cool problems you can solve with
Graph Databases" :)

Now, I have some ideas what cool problems are, but this community has
a lot of really awesome minds, so I would like to ask you all - what
are the top cool problems you perceive to be best solved by Neo4j and
Graph Databases as such? All input is welcome!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter