Lorenzo,

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Lorenzo Livi <lorenz.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll make a try with the 0.6-snapshot version and I'll let you know.
yes, please get back with feedback! Tobias and Mattias have been
looking closer at some of the algos in the graph-algo package but not
all are totally tested through, so your feedback is greatly
appreciated.

> The last thing: the power method is not guaranted to converge always
> ... especially if the graph is directed (neo4j is always directed).
> Then a method like Arnoldi Iteration is necessary IMHO.
> I've developed the simplest centrality measure, the degree centrality
> and I should develop PageRank and/or HITS (not now ..). Maybe you can
> be interested in these algos (for now the degree centrality). Let me
> know.
Yes, we are and could include them into the graph-algo package. You
can just sign the CLA and we can get going on this,
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/About_Contributor_License_Agreement

/peter