The problem with the code below is that once you've used the
Person.getFriends(minAge)-method once, the friends-expansion will have that
filter added to it forever (if it's mutable), and that means that you will
never be able to get the younger friends of that person.

However, reusing an expansion might be so uncommon that it's not even worth
bothering with. But if so, it will almost always be used "fluent-style", and
the use case for being able to mutate it disappears. Ergo, let's keep it
immutable, since it enables more use cases.

-t