Thanks for the answer. I can't remember exactly which inserter I use
currently. I will check it tomorrow. But I do commit and restart a new
transaction after a fixed number of insertions.

At the same time, I execute some queries on the database while I
insert the data, since such insertions are conditional and always
require some checks before the insertions are executed.

cheers,
Qiuyan