Thanks for the reply. I actually ended up installing Netbeans and
started it from within the IDE. When trying to perform a whole import of
some Neo stores with all default values in the Gephi dialogs I am
getting the following exception traces. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
BTW, I am able to open both stores with Neoclipse without any issues.

[Test Import 1]
Neo store used: svn.neo4j.org:\components\kernel\trunk\target\neodb
Import type: whole import
Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException (See details below)

[Test Import 2]
Neo store used: Custom data from a Neo 1.0 store
Import type: whole import
Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException (See details below)

-Andreas

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Problem in some module which uses
Window System: Window System API is required to be called from AWT
thread only, see http://core.netbeans.org/proposals/threading/

             at
org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.warnIfNotInEDT(WindowManagerImpl.java:1520)

             at
org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.findTopComponent(WindowManagerImpl.java:253)

             at
org.gephi.desktop.preview.PreviewTopComponent.findInstance(PreviewTopComponent.java:282)

             at
org.gephi.desktop.preview.PreviewUIController$1.disable(PreviewUIController.java:69)

             at
org.gephi.project.impl.ProjectControllerImpl.fireWorkspaceEvent(ProjectControllerImpl.java:296)

             at
org.gephi.project.impl.ProjectControllerImpl.closeCurrentProject(ProjectControllerImpl.java:116)

             at
org.gephi.project.impl.ProjectControllerImpl.newProject(ProjectControllerImpl.java:77)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.createNewProject(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:188)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.importGraph(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:135)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.doImport(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:123)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.importDatabase(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:117)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.importDatabase(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:61)

             at
org.gephi.desktop.neo4j.Neo4jMenuAction$1$1.run(Neo4jMenuAction.java:100)

             at
org.gephi.utils.longtask.api.LongTaskExecutor$RunningLongTask.run(LongTaskExecutor.java:228)

             at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

             at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

             at

             at

[catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

----

java.lang.NullPointerException

             at
org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeFactoryImpl.newValue(AttributeFactoryImpl.java:45)

             at
org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:97)

             at
org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:80)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.GraphModelConvertor.fillGephiEdgeDataWithNeoRelationshipData(GraphModelConvertor.java:139)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.GraphModelConvertor.createGephiEdge(GraphModelConvertor.java:123)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.processRelationship(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:183)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.importRelationships(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:178)

             at
org.gephi.neo4j.impl.Neo4jImporterImpl.importGraph(Neo4jImporterImpl.java:144)