Hello all,

We are pleased to announce the first milestone towards the 1.2 release of Neo4j
 -- 1.2.M01. Our current focus is on usability, which means improving the
overall experience of getting, installing, and using Neo4j. We're starting with:

- a bi-weekly release schedule, for quick introduction of new features
- deploying artifacts to maven central, for hassle-free distribution
- new ways of gathering feedback, so we can figure out what works

Download here -- http://neo4j.org/get?file=neo4j-1.2.M01.zip
Depend on it here -- http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
Read more here --
http://blog.neo4j.org/2010/10/announcing-neo4j-12m01-and-focus-on.html
Get started here -- http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Getting_Started_With_Neo4j

Leave feedback here, here (just hit the reply button and start typing).

Cheers,
Andreas