Hi All,

I have a neo4j DB on my laptop that I need to share copies of with others.
As a first shot I tar'ed and ziped up the contents of the DB directory and
gave it to my colleague (MacBook Pro -> Windows laptop). Initially he got
errors when trying to access it. So on a whim, he deleted all the files with
'log' in their name. Then, after some complaints about needing to recover,
all seemed well.

I'm wondering if there is a more principled way of moving a DB from one
machine to another short of this hack or going through a GraphML
export/import sequence.

Any suggestions?

Chris