> Chris,
> Awesome! I think the next step would be to start testing things when
> neo4j needs to recover, rollback etc, I think this is where the
> problems arise :)
>
> Also, any chance of making a maven project out of it and having the
> project as a test component somewhere in the Svn repo, so it can be
> run as part of the QA process for releases etc?

OK, so the plan I have in my mind is this:

- Do runs to see what problems exist when rolling back/starting in
recovery mode with the only resource being neo.
- See how the whole thing works when another XA compatible resource is
thrown in the mix, probably a RDBMS, checking that 2PC works.
- Find the least intrusive way of making neo fit in the picture, in
terms of configuration/code changes etc, approve and commit those.
- Write test cases and a maven project so that it can be integrated in
the release cycle to be checked for correct functionality.
- After that probably I would like to fill in the gaps so that from an
app server I can do a container managed tx over a jdbc connection and
a neo connection. After all, this is the ultimate purpose of this
exercise.

I will fill you in as I go through each of the above. Thanks for your time.

cheers,
CG