Hi,

When I run the code with org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase along with
org.neo4j.index.lucene.LuceneIndexService, it always executes magnificently
without even a single warning, but when I execute the code with
org.neo4j.remote.RemoteGraphDatabase along with
org.neo4j.remote.RemoteIndexService, it hardly run 1%-5% correctly, else
95%-99% it gives org.neo4j.graphdb.NotInTransactionException exception.

Please help me out, I will be grateful to you.

Thanks and regards,

Anees Haider

P.S. We have to move from embedded graph database to remote graph database
because we have modular architecture (a lot of modules) and each module
(separate process) has to make separate connection to the neo4j database.