Yes, the same with me. It complains that the database is opened by
another process, but it is obviously not.

I also encountered another compatibility issue between neo 1.1-1.2: neo
1.2 tries to read a wrong value from index.db, so I had to delete
index.db, let my program rebuild it, then it runs OK. I used the
laboratory version of the Lucene indexer with neo 1.1.
---
balazs