Hi Chris,

In the 'conf' directory, you'll find the annotated 'neo4j-server.properties'
file which describes the few settings available, including:

org.neo4j.server.database.location=data/graph.db

The file is a simple key=value pair format. Relative paths assume that the
current directory is the top-level of the expanded neo4j server distribution
(which I suppose we could call $NEO4J_HOME).

The doc/neo4j-server.txt should probably be updated to include text about the
configuration location and the properties.

Cheers,
Andreas