2010/12/2 Schmidt, Dennis <dennis.schm...@sap.com>

> [...]
> old one (http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases) because otherwise
> I always got an error regarding the download of some sesame files.
>
> So now it IS compiling and finally running the tests. But I can still find
> no *.jar file (only *.class) and also two of the RmiSailTest tests fail.
> The Stacktrace in both cases
> (org.neo4j.rdf.sail.rmi.RmiSailTest.[testBasic, testFulltextSearch]) is:
>
> java.io.IOException: Cannot overwrite:
> C:\Downloads\neo4j-rdfsail\target\var\fulltext\_0.cfs
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.initOutput(FSDirectory.java:362)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.store.SimpleFSDirectory.createOutput(SimpleFSDirectory.java:58)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.CompoundFileWriter.close(CompoundFileWriter.java:150)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.createCompoundFile(DocumentsWriter.java:627)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doFlushInternal(IndexWriter.java:4355)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doFlush(IndexWriter.java:4209)
>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.flush(IndexWriter.java:4200)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.closeInternal(IndexWriter.java:2195)
>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.close(IndexWriter.java:2158)
>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.close(IndexWriter.java:2122)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex.safeClose(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:261)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex$IndexingThread.flushEntries(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:808)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex$IndexingThread.run(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:761)
> org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out:
> simplefsl...@c:\Downloads\neo4j-rdfsail\target\var\fulltext\write.lock
>        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:85)
>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.init(IndexWriter.java:1550)
>        at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.&lt;init&gt;(IndexWriter.java:1079)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex.getWriter(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:210)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex.access$1300(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:73)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex$IndexingThread.ensureWriters(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:795)
>        at
> org.neo4j.rdf.fulltext.SimpleFulltextIndex$IndexingThread.run(SimpleFulltextIndex.java:745)
>
> So my questions now are a) why can't I find a *.jar file and b) is it OK
> (maybe a known issue) that these two tests are failing or how could I

a) How do you package it, with "mvn package" or similar? Maven produces jar
files under target/
b) Those tests aren't failing on my machine (just tested), neither on our build
box <http://buildbox.neo4j.org/hudson/>. Do they fail even with a clean
checkout from subversion, or only with your local modifications (assuming
you have local modifications to some parts of the code when you build). Do
those tests fail if you run them individually also? i.e. only run f.ex.
testBasic() in your test session. It might be a Windows issue though, I'll
try to run it on a Windows machine as well.