Some inferencing is prepared in the (neo4j-rdf) code, but not enabled and
the GraphDatabaseSailConnectionImp
l doesn't implement InferencerConnection. So it isn't supported yet, but I
think the effort to support it wouldn't be all that much... at least the
subClassOf operation.

If you feel like digging into the code there's some commented code commented
in
<http://VerboseQuadStore.java>VerboseQuadStore.java<https://svn.neo4j.org/components/rdf/trunk/src/main/java/org/neo4j/rdf/store/VerboseQuadStore.java>on
line 614-645 and enabling it on line 578-581. However it's not tested,
but it should be conceptually in that direction (just made that commented
code compile a moment ago).