Craig,

I've ran into a bit of a stumbling block. I am attempting to do find a
simple route using A* from 2 nodes on 2 different ways. What is the best way
to find the points closest to 2 reference points which are on ways? Assuming
I've got those nodes, is there anything special I have to do, other than
setting up the estimate and cost evaluators?

If I can figure this out, I'll submit my example back to you guys. I'm
excited about this stuff, but I seem to be discovering the limits of the
docs.

Bryce