Thanks for the answer, but I think I've explain myself in a bad way.
Your answer is exactly what I have right now. Two different folders for each
installation and two different port configurations in the
neo4j-server.properties.
My problem cames when in Windows I'm trying to initialize both servers.
First of all I've executed  ./neo4j install and after that ./neo4j start in
one of them and it all goes perfect, but when I try to start the second one
it says that the service is already running and I cannot start it. Maybe
it's a silly problem but I'm new at this, what can I do?

Thanks again.
Guillem

Guillem Medina