Hi Shae,

the shortesPath algo takes a RelationshipExpander which is implemented by a
Expander subclass.
For each Expander you can addNodeFilter and addRelationshipFilters using
Predicates.

That should do what you try to achieve.

If I got this wrong, please someone correct me.

What is your current performance for the shortest path between the relevant
nodes?

Cheers

Michael